SND keeps track of any failed posts — Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn — and will notify you right away via email - no action required. From the email, you can go into your Dashboard, view the error, and address it on the spot (or tell your team).
If you want to make sure others also receive an email alert when a scheduled or automated post fails, any Manager-level SND user can easily make that happen.
- Have a Manager-level user go to Manage Properties in the Dashboard
- Select the name of the property from the left rail
- Click the Property Details tab on the top right
- Click the blue Error Notifications button
- Enter emails in the text box (comma-separated list of email addresses)
- Click Submit
Users will get an email in realtime with the error message, on what platform, and why.
Here's how the email alert looks...
We also send reminder emails about Facebook pages that are soon to expire or have already expired in addition to when pages suddenly disconnect.