Below are instructions on how to get the URL of an X/Twitter List so that you can search for it in SND Dashboard.
- Log in to Twitter.com in a new tab and select Lists on the left side
- Select the List you'd like the URL of - discover a new List, select from your Lists or create a new List. NOTE: the List must be Public and not Private.
- Once you've found your List, click on the List name
- Copy the list URL from your browser
- In SND Dashboard, click the "+" icon on the left rail and select Search and Listen
- Click the + icon for Twitter Lists
- Paste in the URL that you copied or search by keyword
- Launch your search stream