Creating a New Report
To get started with SND Reports, click the "Reports" button on the left rail of your Dashboard.
Then click the "New Report" button on the top right, choose the report type from the list and click + Create Report.
NOTE: Reports created in a property will be visible to users in that property who have Reporting access. Only the report's original creator can make changes to the report.
Stats Rollup: An aggregate summary of your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram performance.
Newsin.bio Performance Report: A performance report of Newsin.bio page views and clicks for selected Instagram accounts.
Facebook Scorecard: A sortable ranked scorecard of Facebook pages, whether owned (attached to the Dashboard) or public.
Instagram Scorecard: A sortable ranked scorecard of Instagram pages, whether owned (attached to the Dashboard) or public.
Twitter Scorecard: A sortable ranked scorecard of Twitter pages, whether owned (attached to the Dashboard) or public.
Enterprise Growth Report: A period-over-period performance report for custom reporting units.
For most reports, there are a few simple options for setup:
- Give your report a title and description
- Add social accounts
- The Rollup report allows you to add owned social accounts. You can also choose to include a scorecard of media outlets and talent accounts for your DMA by selecting "Include a Market Scorecard".
- The Scorecard reports allow you to also search for and add public accounts
- Select the automatic reporting period (previous day, week or month, previous 7 days, previous 30 days, month to date or previous 365 days)
- The reporting timezone will default to your computer's timezone
- Choose the report run frequency that you wish to receive the report - daily, weekly, or monthly
- Add the email addresses of folks who'll need to receive an email each time the report runs. Note: people who are not SND users can receive and view reports as well.
- Click the Publish Report button