Here's a quick step-by-step guide to get your SND Messenger Experience started:
- Select the SND Messenger Experience icon in the left tool bar.
- Click the "Create New Experience" button.
- Select the Facebook Page that you would like to enable the SND Messenger Experience for in the drop down. Note, this Page must be a part of the Facebook News Page Index.
- Click "Save".
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Here you can modify your 'Introduction' message. This is the message users will get when they send a message to your Facebook Page and initiate the SND Messenger Experience.
- Clickthrough Tracking - enable this report to view daily clickthroughs and clickthroughs by URL. Set up the report with Report Settings where you can select a timezone, choose when the report should be emailed, and who should receive the report. Click Generate Report to create an ad hoc Clickthrough report.
- Custom Link Tagging - enable this feature to track links posted from Messenger Experience.
- Messenger Replies - turning on this feature will trigger a message to anyone who comments on a post, inviting them to subscribe to your Messenger digests.
We recommend keeping this message short and including the details related to using the 'Help' menu. Please note, after the user receives this message, they will also receive another message asking them if they are interested in receiving news alerts. There is no need to include that question in your introduction. It is also important to be sure you have any automated Facebook Message responses turned off.