Once you've created your new SND Messenger Experience, the next step is to create topics and add in your RSS feeds for each respective topic.
Here are the steps (reference the image below for each step):
- Click the "New Topic" button.
- Name the topic (i.e. "Top Stories"; "Sports"; "Weather"; etc.).
- Set the time you want the digest to go out for this topic. (Keep in mind users may subscribe to multiple topics, so you should spread out the delivery of these digests throughout the day. The minimum time between is 5 minutes, but we suggest 30+ minutes).
- Set the maximum age of the content you want to send out (in hours). (If there is no content under this limit, no digest will send).
- Enter the RSS feed from which your digest will populate content.
- Click "Add". This will validate the RSS feed. If you get a green check-mark, your feed has validated.
- Click SAVE (This step is really important).
If you need to go back in and edit topics you've already created, select the "Settings" tab. On the topic you wish to edit, click the "Edit" link in the top right corner.