What's next after creating a Playlist? A Channel is the output (via URL) you'll provide to your production or studio team, or load in your livestreaming software, in order to display your Playlist on air. You can display any Playlist on any Channel.
Here's how you can create and get started with a Channel:
- Click on the On Air button from the left rail to launch the On Air tool
Select or create a Channel from the Channel drop-down list on the left
- Give your Channel a Name and click Save
- Your newly created Channel will load in the preview display
- Select or create a template from the Template drop-down list. This is also where you can choose to edit existing templates.
- Click Open Display View to open your display URL in a new tab, or click the drop-down to copy or reset the display URL
Select the playlist you wish to display in your channel. You can also create a new playlist here.
Navigate through the items on your playlist using the controls at the bottom of the preview display. You can also click on items in the display to highlight them on screen.
On the right, click the Copy button to copy the text of all playlist items to your clipboard