Working in social means publishing to multiple accounts across multiple platforms. If you are assigned multiple social accounts in SND, it can be helpful to organize them. Organizing accounts into Favorites and Groups prioritizes them by placing them at the top of your dropdown list of accounts into folders.
Favorites are prioritized first in the dropdown. This may be a good place for the main brand accounts you always post to. Groups are second priority, in alphabetical order, and can consist of all Instagram Pages, or all Sports accounts, for example. It's whatever works best for you.
Adding social accounts to your Favorites or to a Group makes it easy to quickly find the social accounts you need. To add accounts to your Favorites or to a Group:
- Click the Publishing Tools > Create a Post button to open the post composer.
- Click on the dropdown at the top to open the list of accounts you have access to.
- Click the star icon next to the account you wish to add to your Favorites or the folder icon to create a group.
- Check the box next to the group you wish to add the account to, and it's automatically added to the group displayed above.
- Or, click "Create new group" and give the new group a name.
To send a post to your Favorites or Groups:
- To select all accounts within a Group, check the box next to it
- To select individual accounts within a Group, click on the folder to open it then check the box next to the accounts you want
You can remove an account from your post selection by clicking on the account's icon above the post text box.