To add media to a new post in Social News Desk, first select the media type you want to add.
Facebook posts support adding a Link or Image/Video.
To add a link:
- Select the Link button, if it's not selected already.
- Paste the URL for your link in the Link URL box, then click "Add Link." The thumbnail, title and summary text will populate below the URL.
- You can customize the thumbnail by clicking the forward and back buttons, or clicking Upload Image to add a custom thumbnail (800x450 or larger, 16x9 image recommended).
- You can customize the title and summary text by replacing the text.
Be sure your domain is verified if you wish to make changes to your Facebook posts. To learn more about domain verification, click here.
To add an image or video:
- Select the Image/Video button.
- Click the + button or drag and drop your media onto the post composer. (What file types are supported?)