If you're a part of a large media company, you probably have sister stations/newspapers that you share a CMS and content with. Distributing news on social at scale can be inefficient but SND's White Label Linking makes syndication at scale streamlined and simple.
If you need to post to multiple Facebook Pages but want a different URL to go to each one to drive traffic to each properties own website, use the White Label Linking feature. Keep in mind that your CMS will have to support the same URL structure across all pages after that root URL.
SETUP (Manager Permission users)
- Click on Manage Properties on the left rail
- Select a Property
- Click on "Social Media Accounts" and click on the account
- Then click on the "Account Options" tab
- Type the root domain in the "White Labeling" field
HOW TO USE
- Click Create a New Post
- Select Pages that have White Label Linking enabled
- Add your post text
- Paste the story link in the "Add a Link" field then click Add Link button
Then check the box next to "White Label Links" (above Title, Description, and Call to Action fields)
Now you can click Post Now or Schedule for later.
When the post is published, each social account’s post will include a link to their OWN website’s version of the story. This works because SND automatically tumbles the root domain of each URL matching up each Facebook Page post with its localized version of that link.