To compare account-level metrics across several public accounts at once, use the Scorecard report in the Reports Builder. For the basics on getting started with SND Reports, click here.
The following are the general steps for creating scorecard reports:
- On the left rail, click on Data & Reports > Reports Builder
- Then click on the blue Create New Report button
- Select a Scorecard (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Give your new report a title then click Create
- Add a title and description
- Social Accounts: Select from the attached social accounts you have access to
- Public Accounts: Search to add talent accounts or competitor pages not attached to SND
- Reporting Period: Select the time period for the report
- Report Time Zone: This will default to your computer's settings but you can adjust, if needed
- Include Average Line: Check this if you wish to see which accounts are above and below the average
- Email Preferences Reporting Period: Decide how often you want to receive the report
- Email Distribution List: Enter in the comma separated email addresses that should receive the report. Note: people who are not users of SND can receive and view reports as well.
Click the gray Preview button.