Manager level users can add and remove social accounts from SND. You can add or remove a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn account by following the steps below.
Here are some quick things to know about adding social accounts in SND:
- Facebook: Please note you must have native admin access to any Facebook page you'd like to attach to your Dashboard.
- Instagram: An Instagram account must be connected to a Facebook Page to be attached to your Dashboard.
- Twitter: You will be prompted to enter the log in information for the Twitter account you would like to add.
- LinkedIn: You must have Super admin access to any LinkedIn page you'd like to attach.
To attach a social account, visit Manage Properties at the bottom left of your Dashboard (above your avatar.)
- If you are attaching a Facebook Page or Instagram account, while in a separate browser tab: log in to your Facebook profile that has admin access to the Facebook Page you would like to add.
- If you are attaching a Twitter account, be sure you have logged out of Twitter entirely before taking the next steps.
- If you are attaching a LinkedIn account, while in a separate browser tab: log in to your LinkedIn profile that has Super admin access to the LinkedIn Page you would like to add.
In Social News Desk, visit the 'Social Media Accounts' Tab.
Choose the blue 'Add Social Account' button and select the type of social account you would like to add.
If you are adding a Facebook Page, Instagram account, and/or LinkedIn page, you will see a list of Pages to add to your Dashboard. Do not uncheck any pages in the list - this will remove the social account from the Dashboard. Select the Pages and/or account you would like to add and click Apply.