Facebook has two ways to approve requests to give someone permission to access a Page, through Business Manager or the Page. Please note that approving a partner request only allows the partner to access the roles and permissions you approve. The partner will not own your Facebook page.
Approve Partner Request from Pages
You must be the Page owner to approve partner requests. To approve a request:
- Open your Page.
- From the left menu, select Page Settings.
- Select Page Roles.
- You will find the request under Partner Request or Ownership Requests. Select Respond to Request.
- Review the Partner information provided, then select Continue.
- Click Accept Request or Decline Request.
Approve Partner Request from Business Manager
If you are a Business Manager admin, you can also approve partner requests in this way:
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/settings/requests.
- Select the appropriate business manager if needed.
- Click on the Received tab. You should see businesses that have requested access to your Page here. You should also see information about the user who has requested access and the business they belong to.
- Click Approve or Decline.
Note: If you don't know which Business Manager owns the Page, you may need to dispute the ownership and apply for the Page to be detached.
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.